3/3 JV vs Narbonne game moved
to 3:00pm Friday 3/6 @ EHS
3/3 Frosh vs Millikan game moved
to Friday 4/10 @ Millikan for DH
Check back daily for weather related updates
ALL SCHEDULES CAN BE FOUND BELOW
New photo GALLERIES have been added
Night at the Races photos are now posted
NOTE: Alumni Game photos will be posted in our GALLERY soon
Our Varsity Baseball Team will be playing Huntington Beach High at Angel Stadium on March 19th. All are welcome to come and watch, it is free parking and entrance. SO Please come and bring your friends to enjoy a night at the stadium. This is a great way to support our boys also.
Angels Vouchers are still available. We would appreciate it if every family could participate in selling the vouchers. You can buy as many or as little as you need. They are $20 a piece and they are good for any game between these dates: and in these sections ‘View MVP’ ‘Left Field Pavilion’ ‘Field Reserved’ or ‘Club Loge’
- 4/11 to 4/23
- 4/25 to 4/26
- 5/4 to 5/28
- 6/1 to 6/24
- 6/27 to 6/28
If your son sells 10 vouchers, you will get FREE admittance into the ‘End Of The Year’ Banquet at the Huntington Beach Hilton.
You can call or email me anytime and we can make arrangements to get you the vouchers.
Thank you in advance,
- Angel Ticket Voucher distribution will continue as long as there are vouchers left. Please make your checks payable to Edison Baseball and we will give the 10 tickets to sell and you keep the sales to recoup your investment. This Fund-raiser will have 100% of the profits go back to the player. We will be selling Angel Ticket vouchers for $20 each, these are good off many games between April 10TH and June 28TH. Any player that sells 10 ticket vouchers for a total of $200, will not have to pay for the player and two guests to attend the End of the year. This is a $90 savings. Contact Rusty Hobart at email@example.com
- Thursday, March 19TH is the Opening Day of League Play for the Varsity team will be played at Angel Stadium on Thursday, March 19th against Huntington Beach at 7:00pm.
- Friday, March 27TH is the Teacher Appreciation Game.
- Tuesday, March 31ST is the SAC Appreciation Game.
- Friday, April 17TH is the Pink Ribbon Game.
- Friday, May 1ST is the First Responders Game (Fire/Police).
- Friday, May 8TH is the Classified Appreciation Game.
- Tuesday, May 12TH is Senior Day.
- Friday, May 15TH is the Year End Banquet.
Download the 2015 AD Sales to Players document.
Download the 2015 Ad Order Form document.
Download the 2015 Ad Sizes document.
Download the 2015 EHS Varsity Tournament Updated 02/26/2015
Download the 2015 Loara Tournament Updated 02/23/2015
Download the 2015 Varsity Schedule Updated 03/02/2015
Download the 2015 Junior Varsity Schedule Updated 03/02/2015
Download the 2015 Freshman Schedule Updated 03/02/2015
SNACK BAR SCHEDULES
Download the Fall Snack Bar Schedule Updated 02/09/2015
Download the Varsity Snack Bar Schedule Updated 02/09/2015
Download the JV-Frosh Snack Bar Schedule Updated 02/09/2015
TEAM DINNER SCHEDULES
Download the Varsity Team Dinners Updated 02/09/2015
Download the JV Team Dinners Updated 02/09/2015
Download the Freshman Team Dinners Updated 02/09/2015
Check Back Regularly for Updates
EHS SAC Baseball Game a Success
The SAC Baseball Game was a fun event for everybody involved. Relationships were made between the baseball players and the SAC Students as the players helped guide the SAC Students through the various stations on the field like batting, running the bases and fielding. There were many great photo opportunities and a lot of cheering from the stands. It was an honor to plan such a fun time for the SAC students and for the players in the baseball program. Thanks to everyone involved who helped make the first SAC baseball game a successful event.
( Click photo to enlarge )
Read the HB Independent Article about this event and view their photo gallery
NOTE: SAC Event photos are now posted in our GALLERY
2014 RESOLUTION RUN
Thank you to all participants and volunteers for helping to make the Resolution Run a success
Congratulations to the Edison Baseball Team for winning the Resolution Run Team Challenge for having the most athletes signed up to participate
NOTE: Resolution Run photos are now posted in our GALLERY
To submit pictures, contact Ken Krueger:
Visit our GALLERY page to see more pictures!